Welcome To aBlackWeb

This wannabe Mission Impossible is garbage and Gal Gadot....yikes. Netflix be raising prices while they greenlight shit like this. They mostly hit when it comes to animation but their Live-Action films leave a lot to be desired

PRAISE : Gal Gadot continues to fulfill her contract obligations for Netflix in the movie Heart of Stone in which she portrays a spy who may be holding wild cards up her sleeve as she fights to stop several world crushing villains.
The first 90 minutes of this movie were very entertaining I liked the characters and the actors. Several story threads were pretty good and ones things for sure Netflix was generous with the budget with all of the globe trotting, sets and action sequences i saw in this movie. Going back to the cast Gadots MI6 teammates Parker (Jamie Dornan), Bailey (Paul Ready), and Yang (Jing Lusi) definitely added flavor to the movie.
Gadot was pretty good in this and i definitely liked her more in this than her previous Netflix flicks. I also enjoyed Alia Bhatts performance as a mysterious hacker
I liked how the movie at one point asks the audience which characters good or bad truly have hearts of stone.
The villains were definitely interesting especially how sadistic they were.There was also an outstanding kill that made me laugh.

PROBLEMS: After the 90 minute mark the movie started to feel drawn out. It had escaped the basic spy plots due to good characters and I know they wanted two characters to bond but I was definitely checking the clock.
I'm starting to wonder if writers are sharing to many of their ideas with each other when they are writing spy movies because I have seen the same plot thread in the last 4 spy movie and TV shows I've watched.
About 8 minutes into the movie I could see the twist coming.
The movie tries to jump over a couple of plot holes and there's definitely a couple of why didn't they just do that moments.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 7

Back