Welcome To aBlackWeb

have you ever done a job for a senior citizen.....

I would walk over to my grandma's house and she would tell me to go to the store for her. I would go home grab my bike ride to the store check her mail and take out her trash.

She would give me 25-75cent max. Mind you was the early 80's but my black ass was slaving in the heat and road my bike about 2mi to go to the store for her.

Last edited:
as soon as you tell the senior citizen no your pay is too low they will call the young person lazy & disrepectful.

Man I remember when my grandpa was still alive he asked me to cut his yard and he'd pay me and buy me pizza for lunch. He had a huge yard but he said he'd pay me $30. I was like bet. Man when it was lunchtime this nigga said he ain't have the money nun he's make me a tuna sandwich. Made it with that sandwich spread mayonnaise and put it on raisin bread. Then got mad when I didn't want it smh.

Man I remember when my grandpa was still alive he asked me to cut his yard and he'd pay me and buy me pizza for lunch. He had a huge yard but he said he'd pay me $30. I was like bet. Man when it was lunchtime this nigga said he ain't have the money nun he's make me a tuna sandwich. Made it with that sandwich spread mayonnaise and put it on raisin bread. Then got mad when I didn't want it smh.
Nebraska was tough growing up

My neighbor is around 80 w no family she’s in a wheelchair now and refuses to get a home care aid or go to a nursing facility
So I help her out her and one of the things I been doing for her lately is her grocery shopping …. I tell her it’s cool it’s on me don’t worry bout it she insists on paying me back and it’s always via paper check

1710724177512.gif

I would walk over to my grandma's house and she would tell me to go to the store for her. I would go home grab my bike ride to the store check her mail and take out her trash.

She would give me 25-75cent max. Mind you was the early 80's but my black ass was slaving in the heat and road my bike about 2mi to go to the store for her.
the 2 mile bike ride alone made it worth more than 75 cents imo.

Back