Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have you ever been this savage?

the fuck was up with sam cooke's wife? this is all on her. you cheat with bobby and continue the relationship, then bring the man into your home to molest your child. trash brah. bobby was too of course, but protect your fucking children

His brother Cecil proposed to her when she was 12. Throw the whole Womack family in the trash
linda-womack-f6e06765-ed4f-4c3a-affb-ceab02c1b1a-resize-750.jpeg

the fuck was up with sam cooke's wife? this is all on her. you cheat with bobby and continue the relationship, then bring the man into your home to molest your child. trash brah. bobby was too of course, but protect your fucking children
I believe she really didn't know Bobby was molesting the daughter. She walked in on them and went and grabbed her gun and started shooting at Bobby.

I believe she really didn't know Bobby was molesting the daughter. She walked in on them and went and grabbed her gun and started shooting at Bobby.
but she knew the depth of dirt the nigga was about.......she aint think the daughter would be a treat too?

that nigga was crazy bold.

That's savage but Sam Cooke's ex wife who decided to marry Bobby was just as fucked up as him. It's not like he put a gun to her head. I don't blame Sam's daughter though, she was just a teen. That was all Bobby's fault.

Back