Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Have An Ancestry Account?

Yeah I did way back in 2021

Funny enough I was just looking at it again last night looking at messages from 3 years ago of 3rd cousins I don’t give a fuck about

Nah

I barely kick it with the people I know. I ain't tryna add to that list
I got it more to see the dna location. Got a lot of surprises there lol

The distant relatives gets longer by the years. Just checked and I got a long ass list of people I share some % with

I don't, but my baby sister did. We ended up finding out that our grandfather (dad's father) had a kid outside of marriage. Got an aunt that's only 5 years older than me. The craziest part was that she was adopted by a couple a few houses down from my great-grandfather. My younger sister and I actually played with her when we were kids but had no clue who she was to us and neither did she.

We've all met, she and I talk periodically and whenever I make the drive up north to visit family we go see her.

Now my lil sis gotta figure out a link to NYC that popped up. At some point after my pops and moms divorced, he hitchhiked all the way to NYC to see if he could get shit poppin out that way. I have zero doubt he prolly shacked up with a broad and knocked her up.

My healthcare provider already has my blood & DNA so why would I pay to give it to a government Database

Nah I'm afraid they'll trace me back for illegitimate children or crimes

This is my fear.

I did a looooooootta fuckin back in the 90's and there were several broken condoms involved. Buncha broads I had just met and smashed on campus, clubs, house parties, etc.

Back