Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have You Bought A Physical CD (Full Price) In The Past 5 Years?

Have You Bought A Physical CD In The Pst 5 Years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bought krits underground edition package a few years ago (4 cd's)

thats it

38 Spesh's stuff
Ghostface's last few albums
Sean Price's last few
I will get the Black Moon when it drops later this month

I made a thread a few months back asking what the hottest albums were over the past few years. Based on the responses I bought.

4:44
We Got It From Here
Damn
Filthy AMerica
4Eva Is A Mighty Long Time
KOD
Queen

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
bought fifa 2020 acouple days ago, cost alot around $60. I shared it with my girlfriend so $30 each. ITs good she likes computer games aswell

1. What's the verdict on sound quality? Do CDs really sound better than mp3s? Or does it matter who and how the person converted it to mp3?

2. What about video games? Do people still buy physical video games or can you stream/download those too?

1. What's the verdict on sound quality? Do CDs really sound better than mp3s? Or does it matter who and how the person converted it to mp3?
I think what matters most is how it was mixed and mastered.

The HQ streaming sound just like a CD to me

2. What about video games? Do people still buy physical video games or can you stream/download those too?
1) mp3s come from so many sources itā€™s hard to determine how the sound is truly suppose to sound. I usually get good versions.

I use to let iTunes convert my actual cd to MP3

2) unless I get a version of the game from a game store itā€™s stream/dL for me

BMG and Columbia house had the game on lock. Once they dissolved it was hit or miss with me.

Back