Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have U Lost A S/O or Friend Cuz Your S/O or Friend Didn't Like Them?

sort of. I'm not the type to be like "x and I can't talk because y doesn't like them" without good reason cuz that's juvenile.

there was one friendship that was unequal - I was giving more than I was getting - n my SO at the time gave me some tough love advice n told me what I already knew, so I felt more able to let go of that friend.

really depends on why they have an issue with each other.

Nope, If @DS_ didn't like them, I more than likely didn't like they stankin tails either. and vice versa

However, I have informed him to be careful around a few folks allowing him to see them for their ways on his own.

It's hard to be with someone who is like "I dont like them, don't talk to them anymore", especially if it's family.

More than half of his family sucks, especially moms but... I allowed him to see first hand without my prying and it all worked itself out.

Nah. If she didn't like them then I just didn't bring them around her. All my friend's that I hang with have been my friends since day one.

I still would respect her opinion and keep them out of each other's paths if they ever had a problem. Luckily I've never been in this situation.

Slowly losing a friend because of a sig other but me personally no I wouldn't.

I stopped hanging around a homie cuz I didn't like his baby momma....

I never gave him a choice... It was No brainer to me. His kid/family was more important.... And there was no way I could be around her....

A couple of my friends and my sister were as little salty cuz of how much I fell back from hanging out all types of hours when I got with my wife.... But I didn't really care. I was happy. My happiness trumped theirs.

They all got over it....

the one in the violent situation? :(
Yes though I haven't seen her since our memorial day bbq. I pressed her and was trying to confirm who this dude is and she straight up lied to me so I assume it's him. They live in Missouri now though she's apparently coming back to visit sometime this month.

That's crazy. She got a kid by homie?

That's crazy. She got a kid by homie?
Nah she's just being idiotic about her decisions with this dude. He convinced her to move allllllllll the way the fuck over there and she did knowing everything that's happened. I already convinced myself I'm probably never seeing this dude since 3 separate times that we had hangout events he's never showed.

He's going to seed her up....

Mentally prepare yourself. Its going to be extremely difficult to accept.

Nope. They tend to be kept separate for me. Like friends most I known since school. Now if my gf already knows them then we can all hang sometimes. But I keep things separated because my circle outside of family is like family. Can't just let everybody in.

Back