Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has this ever happened to you?

I felt like this was being forced on my so I stayed away. So they were neglectful to their child and the baby was removed.

Shes wasnt giving the baby breast milk?

She took her 15 mo old to the hospital because her breast milk had run dry and the baby wouldn’t take “other fluids.” I’m wondering if they were the type of parents to refuse the formula route no matter what. But the OP is actually about her 10 day old newborn.

15 pounds is really small for a 15 month old.

My baby at 15 months was skinny and the doctors said she was small. We had to change her milk. Shes 23 months and around 23 pounds. Shes still small but the doctor said shes short as well so shes still healthy though

She took her 15 mo old to the hospital because her breast milk had run dry and the baby wouldn’t take “other fluids.” I’m wondering if they were the type of parents to refuse the formula route no matter what. But the OP is actually about her 10 day old newborn.

That hurts to hear if she was starving that baby milk wise due to not wanting to give the baby formula.

I hate folks that put their "beliefs" before their kids health.

Just crazy

Back