Welcome To aBlackWeb

has anybody in here failed a grade in school?

Only once for an entry exam going to the 7th grade

I use to go to catholic school. When my parents divorced I started to go to public school. I was depressed about my parents splitting up so when this public school gave me a test, I didn't take it serious and they put me in a class with a bunch of slow people. The teachers quickly found out I didn't belong and made me retake the test. Passed it easily the second time and I got put into those smart classes with a lot of Indian and Chinese nerds

Last edited:
I failed 9th grade. I skipped ALOT of school. I never applied myself for shit and just didn’t give a fuck the first couple years. The rest of the time I did just enough so they couldn’t fail me but I still skipped a lot. Considering where I’m at right now I have zero regrets.

Nah, i cant relate to this one.. there were some years when i bullshitted my way through and should of failed but got lucky cus my teachers let me make shit up at the end of year.

I also almost didn't graduate senior year but it won't due to grades.

What grades you fail Dave? And how many times?

Nah, i cant relate to this one.. there were some years when i bullshitted my way through and should of failed but got lucky cus my teachers let me make shit up at the end of year.

I also almost didn't graduate senior year but it won't due to grades.

What grades you fail Dave? And how many times?
never failed tbh.... just making a thread for conversation.

I failed 11th grade that was the year I was wilding the fuck out. Running the streets doing all types of dumb shit.

Finally realized how much of dumbass I was looking like. I had to beg a teacher to let me get into summer school. Now I'm spending my,c summer with dumb nigga going over shit I the answers for.

I skipped first grade after two months. They said I was too advanced and put me right in 2nd.

Then my 3rd grade teacher said I was too socially immature to be ahead and failed me to put me in my right age group.

I was livid. But not as mad as my mom. She whooped my ass

I failed 9th grade. I skipped ALOT of school. I never applied myself for shit and just didn’t give a fuck the first couple years. The rest of the time I did just enough so they couldn’t fail me but I still skipped a lot. Considering where I’m at right now I have zero regrets.
Same 9th grade, we was doing dumb shit skipping school 80% of that school year copping and flipping packs in the apartments and acting grown with the older cats. Dumb shit I wished i didnt focus on but eventually bounced back and finished on time by hitting one of the schools during the summer that lets you make up credits or to finish highschool early.

Nah school for me was too easy except writing long ass reports.
Teacher:" Write me a 5 page report"
me: shit i got a good B+ 3 1/2 page for you, after that ehh

Back