Welcome To aBlackWeb

Happy Birthday B_A

Chicity

We Don't Won't No Damn Giddy!
Site Administrator
Happy Bornday @B_A. To the coolest, most balanced, fair minded, non American on the site. You are personally one of my favorite members

My deepest and most sinceriest apologies for not having this up much sooner as you deserve an entire day of recognition. I hope ya day was amazing and you received the unconditional love and praise from ya kiddos and fam. Blessed are they to have you in their lives and appreciative are we for all the years you have spent hanging with us; sharing and learning alike

May the spirit of the most high see fit for us to revolve around the sun once more together so that at this time next yr we can properly throw you a big birthday bash

Joyeux Anniversaire!

Happy Birthday, BA! I’ll enjoy a few shots for you over here tonight

• Goat
Reactions: B_A
Wow @Pepé Le Chi I don't even know what to say to all that, I'm blown away! No worries on the delay, I'm low key anyway! Best birthday today, perfect in every way.

Blessings and good vibes to the best fam I never did meet. It's not a day that goes by on here where, directly or indirectly, I'm shown the ignorance within me and for that I am forever grateful ❤

Thank you everyone for helping me be better than yesterday, may you school my dumbass many more days!

What's been the move or planned weekend move @B_A?
Well, I pulled a 10 hour all nighter at work last night so I had no reason to work on my bday(only day I despise working) and now that I've had that day it's back on schedule starting 6am tomorrow.

Well, I pulled a 10 hour all nighter at work last night so I had no reason to work on my bday(only day I despise working) and now that I've had that day it's back on schedule starting 6am tomorrow.
Any Born Day desires?

Back