Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sam Crooke

How many handcuffers do we have on this site? Ladies and gentle bitch niggas guilty of this come forward. Are you that insecure to where you gotta be everywhere your s/o is.

Me personally I don't have any, and I do mean any problems, if my s/o wants to roam.

Seen dude follow his girl ALL AROUND the gym once.

Here's this fat white dude, walkin around wit this slim lookin cute azzz chick wit a nice lil bubble azzz. Not hatin on that, but you can tell ole boy had some insecurity issues.

He knew guys was checkin her out so he was on her azzz like a shadow! Lol. Dude would deliberately do some PDA type shyt while following her around. On some "Lemme hold her hand real quick as we're walkin past this guy" type deal.

To make it even worse...the muthafucca didn't touch one nann nunn nada exercise equipment! He literally spent the whole time bodyguarding her, and makin sure he did stuff to let everyone she was with him. Lol.

My personality wouldn't even allow me to that shit lol I like to be to myself alot, I be wanting her to do her thing. Plus it aint nothing better than letting your girl walk around the store and having niggas be like "damn" and get curved and u swoop in like

:haha3:

I don't do no holding hands and hugging. She either walks beside or behind me. Rarely in front if she wearing something that emphasize her booty and thighs

i get mad when niggaz flirt with my wife and she aint get shit outta it...

we was at 5 guys the other day, i was in the car looking for a park, and she just hopped out, and ran in to get the food....

iight bet, it took me a minute, but i found park.....

we had both kids, so i wasn't tryna get out... i just sat and waited..
she came back to the car laughing about how te nigga behind the register was tryna flirt...

i was like

"so what you get? extra fries? some extra burgers?"

man she ain't get shit....i'm like...
:ohword:
she was like

"umm, ain't i'm supposed to shut that shit down immediately?"

i'm like "not if you can get some free food...you know how many big girls i told they had pretty smiles to get our babies extra mcnuggets?!?!"

:scust1:

i get mad when niggaz flirt with my wife and she aint get shit outta it...

we was at 5 guys the other day, i was in the car looking for a park, and she just hopped out, and ran in to get the food....

iight bet, it took me a minute, but i found park.....

we had both kids, so i wasn't tryna get out... i just sat and waited..
she came back to the car laughing about how te nigga behind the register was tryna flirt...

i was like

"so what you get? extra fries? some extra burgers?"

man she ain't get shit....i'm like...
:ohword:
she was like

"umm, ain't i'm supposed to shut that shit down immediately?"

i'm like "not if you can get some free food...you know how many big girls i told they had pretty smiles to get our babies extra mcnuggets?!?!"

:scust1:

U ungrateful bastard

One of my exes was a cuffer in a sense. I liked it.

I also liked the freedom my other ex gave me.

first bad chick I ever had I cuffed.

Held her tighter than a fart in a silent film

Learned a brave lesson from that

Back