Welcome To aBlackWeb

Halle Berry ordered to pay her ex husband 8K per month in child support plus alimony

Whatchu mean? You talkin bout us?

For me, its funny she got her wake up call because she pretended the grass was greener....

for a lot of other men it's great to see a woman having to pay up cuz they got got by the system šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø
Not y'all here specifically moreso people in general. Also women paying something after a divorce happens more often then most think...

I don't get how people have such emotional reactions to other people's child support/divorce settlements.

yes you do.

It's all tee-hee and cackles and triumphant praises from women when it's a male celeb getting hit for tens of thousands a month in child support, but suddenly nobody understands why men cheer or make jokes when the shoe is on the other foot.

Men been gettin fucked over for decades when it comes to child support, so maybe it's refreshing to us to see a rich woman get fucked over by Friend of the Court once in a blue moon.

Plus... if we didn't know about it, we wouldn't react to it, emotionally or otherwise.

yes you do.

It's all tee-hee and cackles and triumphant praises from women when it's a male celeb getting hit for tens of thousands a month in child support, but suddenly nobody understands why men cheer or make jokes when the shoe is on the other foot.

Men been gettin fucked over for decades when it comes to child support, so maybe it's refreshing to us to see a rich woman get fucked over by Friend of the Court once in a blue moon.

Plus... if we didn't know about it, we wouldn't react to it, emotionally or otherwise.

I don't get the emotional reaction rather if it's a man or a woman who ends up paying. It's not my money so why would I celebrate or get angry about a check I'm never going to see.

Also how is Halle getting "fucked over" as you say? These are the terms that she agreed to. She's not going to be poor with this settlement.

I don't get the emotional reaction rather if it's a man or a woman who ends up paying. It's not my money so why would I celebrate or get angry about a check I'm never going to see.

Also how is Halle getting "fucked over" as you say? These are the terms that she agreed to. She's not going to be poor with this settlement.

Yeah the bold is weird because people take it real personal and start making a bunch of "I never would pay/ask for..." as if they're in a position to even know what paying that amount would ever look like. It's more weird shit with famous people where people get invested about money they never will have.

It's crazy that a woman as fine and successful as Halle has such trouble in relationships. She must really be crazy behind the scenes. I mean it doesn't matter who she gets with, it always goes real bad. I wonder what her problem is.
You know who goes under the radar for being beautiful, but not being able to keep a man? Scarlett Johansson

Itā€™s Hollywood these ppl are insatiable and in a way can bag whoever they want so they ll always be looking for the next thing

Yeah the bold is weird because people take it real personal and start making a bunch of "I never would pay/ask for..." as if they're in a position to even know what paying that amount would ever look like. It's more weird shit with famous people where people get invested about money they never will have.
or "it doesn't take that much to raise a child"....like duh of course it doesn't, but if I had millions my kid is going to have the best I can give to him/her.

Back