Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gza appreciation thread

Don Dada

I haven't seen someone ever do an Gza appreciation so I thought why not?
This nigga is the oldest nigga in the group when it comes to rapping, well also the oldest when it comes to age. Niggas like Raekwon and Ghost used to look up to him and pick alot of gem from him when it comes to rapping.

I thought he deserved an thread so lets post his best albums, songs and guets features.

Liquid Swords is a classic.
Top 10-15 album of all time for sure. Sometimes I rank it higher than OB4CL sometimes I dont.

I think theese two albums are the best albums WU ever made.And both top 10-15of all time. 36 Chambers an top 20 album.

Last edited:
Liquid Swords is a classic.

I was going to make a thread about songs with long intros but I guess I can make it here.

I made a Wu Tang playlist a while back and of course I included the song Liquid Swords. The problem is that there's a ridiculously long intro before the song. The intro is so long that it makes me mad! So I usually skip past the song altogether and fast forward to the next song.

Anybody that knows me knows I absolutely hate skits on albums! There's absolutely no point in putting a skit on an album. It was cool in the late 80s when De La Soul, Public Enemy, and NWA were doing ut because it was a new idea. But the idea of a skit is so played out that its completely pointless.

On a side note, Life After Death would have been perfect without that skit about shitting on the girl's stomach.

I was going to make a thread about songs with long intros but I guess I can make it here.

I made a Wu Tang playlist a while back and of course I included the song Liquid Swords. The problem is that there's a ridiculously long intro before the song. The intro is so long that it makes me mad! So I usually skip past the song altogether and fast forward to the next song.

Anybody that knows me knows I absolutely hate skits on albums! There's absolutely no point in putting a skit on an album. It was cool in the late 80s when De La Soul, Public Enemy, and NWA were doing ut because it was a new idea. But the idea of a skit is so played out that its completely pointless.

On a side note, Life After Death would have been perfect without that skit about shitting on the girl's stomach.
Sup brother. Let me hear you Wu Tang playlist.. Need to uptade my Gym list.

Back