Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guy pretends to be miami baller gets exposed

meanwhile

this is me on miami beach
full-length-portrait-of-an-overjoyed-guy-riding-a-scooter-picture-id650620346

A few years ago my wife’s girlfriend moved down south and started dating this dude. We go visit and this nigga would pull up in long base range rovers and g wagons. Every time I see this nigga it’s a different car. She has a b day party and we go down there and the nigga pulled up in a Audi R8 spyder. I’m like shit this nigga killing it. I go outside and smoke some bud with a local nigga from the party. I love cars so I’m staring at the r8 like good lord. Nigga look at me like fam he a serial renter lmao. We got luxury car rentals spots all over.

these type niggas .....wait...

i always find it funny who believes who when it comes to stuntin.

like i said...imma be on a scooter having all you niggas laughing at me.

Bruh I’m not from a place where exotic car rentals is a thing. If I see someone driving a rolls or Bentley I assume it belongs to them or a limo company. I have no reason to question a mans pocket. With that said I got status with Alamo rental. Me and the wife get upgraded to full size all the time lol

Bruh I’m not from a place where exotic car rentals is a thing. If I see someone driving a rolls or Bentley I assume it belongs to them or a limo company. I have no reason to question a mans pocket. With that said I got status with Alamo rental. Me and the wife get upgraded to full size all the time lol
i get it with hertz......i stay in the adrenaline cars......

I'm the opposite. MTV cribs ruined it for me. If I go to Miami or Vegas or something and mad luxury cars are out I'm assuming 90% of them shits dont belong to whoever in em lol

I'm the opposite. MTV cribs ruined it for me. If I go to Miami or Vegas or something and mad luxury cars are out I'm assuming 90% of them shits dont belong to whoever in em lol
This true lol my guy down there makes a pretty penny renting out his Porsche and Ferrari to clown ass niggas

I don't think it's anything wrong with renting a lambo or whatever for the weekend. Shit you on vacation, live it up.

Idk how ppl be believing these mfs actually own the shit outright tho. You in Miami where 60% of the ppl there are out of towners. Why is anybody getting tricked lol

Ole boy shtick worked tho...guarantee that doc was supposed to be about tha car rental spot and Vice figured out dude was more interesting after he okie doked them

Back