Welcome To aBlackWeb

Grant Cardone: fair or foul

No. How about stop referring to young black men as kids

I have no idea who this jackass is and I'm mad his view count is now +1
He’s a guy who basically preys on black people with a few dollars who sees his whiteness as better help.
A new snake oil salesmen.
He understands our pitfalls and uses them to his advantage.
Shits irritating

No. How about stop referring to young black men as kids

I have no idea who this jackass is and I'm mad his view count is now +1
I wanted to make thread on how folks are refer to grown as men as “kids” all the time

In the takeoff thread a few folks was still calling him kid and seen a few psi cast cast refer to him as such when he damn near 30.

It’s like we’re pushing what a kid is further up every year.

I wanted to make thread on how folks are refer to grown as men as “kids” all the time

In the takeoff thread a few folks was still calling him kid and seen a few psi cast cast refer to him as such when he damn near 30.

It’s like we’re pushing what a kid is further up every year.
Push up a kid every year but then say young black men “appear” as adults when it’s time to shoot or sentence them.

The kid conversation is two fold. Because yes 18 and up is an adult legally (mentally is a whole nother discussio)..but as someone who will be 38 this year while I fully acknowledge an 18 year old is legally grown, to me somebody 20 years younger is a "kid". And you tend to find older folks will refer to people a couple decades younger than them as a kid too. It's not always meant to be offensive or dismissive. Just denoting the difference in age. I've seen folks in their 50s and 60s refer to people in their early 20s as a kid and it's not offensive. They're just older

This dude in this clip though is just a racist asshole who feels like he gotta talk down to people.

He’s a guy who basically preys on black people with a few dollars who sees his whiteness as better help.
A new snake oil salesmen.
He understands our pitfalls and uses them to his advantage.
Shits irritating
Could you please provide an example of this accusation?

Back