Welcome To aBlackWeb

Grandpa trips armed suspect who was running from police

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
Columbus, OH, police were chasing a suspect with “a lengthy criminal record,” when a man identified as “Bill” was coming out of a library with his granddaughter.

Quickly sizing up the situation, the grandpa, balancing on his cane, stuck out his back leg to trip the 18-year-old suspect. His timing was perfect.

“He had a pretty good lead on your closest officer,” he told police. “He was coming my way so I got in his way to slow him down so you guys could get him.”

Police had him cuffed a few seconds later.

“Police recovered a Glock 9 MM pistol with a high capacity extended clip containing 29 rounds,” a police statement said.

The suspect went back to jail. No one was injured.

“Thank you ‘Bill’ for sticking your leg out for us,” the police said on Facebook.

16690716_G.jpg

yeah I was thinking that

shit he probably knew thats why he ran to a building

once they saw the end of that clip hanging out they woulda let him have it

pop slid one of these in his life tho

Instride-Newport-Strap-Black.jpg

Columbus, OH, police were chasing a suspect with “a lengthy criminal record,” when a man identified as “Bill” was coming out of a library with his granddaughter.

Quickly sizing up the situation, the grandpa, balancing on his cane, stuck out his back leg to trip the 18-year-old suspect. His timing was perfect.

“He had a pretty good lead on your closest officer,” he told police. “He was coming my way so I got in his way to slow him down so you guys could get him.”

Police had him cuffed a few seconds later.

“Police recovered a Glock 9 MM pistol with a high capacity extended clip containing 29 rounds,” a police statement said.

The suspect went back to jail. No one was injured.

“Thank you ‘Bill’ for sticking your leg out for us,” the police said on Facebook.

16690716_G.jpg
Wish the pic was better quality, that would be a dope smiley

Back