Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freestyle Grafh Funkmaster Flex Freestyle

Fire. Slightly tailed off towards the end but he had some bars for real.

I still got mini discs with Grafh freestyles haha. He's from a generation of NY MCs that i thought had next with Papoose and Saigon. Little did I know then that lyricists were pretty much soon to be phased out of the mainstream

Always thought Grafh had a unique style, but while he was building his base, the sound change too much. But I fuck wit him

Good lawrd he bodied it... Pissed his career stalled (or got blackballed) back in the 2000's but dude still has the perfect style for today though...

A Grafh, Banks and Royce track would be crack, could even add Fab to the mix too...

Fire. Slightly tailed off towards the end but he had some bars for real.

I still got mini discs with Grafh freestyles haha. He's from a generation of NY MCs that i thought had next with Papoose and Saigon. Little did I know then that lyricists were pretty much soon to be phased out of the mainstream

Oh shit, mini discs!!! haha yeah him, Pap and Sai were almost certainty to be the new Nas and Jays etc...

I remember rumours of Grafh's issues with 50 by aligning with Chaz kinda stalled his career, not sure how true they were...

Oh shit, mini discs!!! haha yeah him, Pap and Sai were almost certainty to be the new Nas and Jays etc...

I remember rumours of Grafh's issues with 50 by aligning with Chaz kinda stalled his career, not sure how true they were...
He had issues with 50? I remember reading that Chaz and Blackhand were supposedly deep in the streets but so i dont know if that played into him getting blackballed.

I think he was unlucky because it was just a time when the music was changing. Lil Wayne became the face of rap around 2005 and ushered in the addict generation and we never recovered.

He had issues with 50? I remember reading that Chaz and Blackhand were supposedly deep in the streets but so i dont know if that played into him getting blackballed.

I think he was unlucky because it was just a time when the music was changing. Lil Wayne became the face of rap around 2005 and ushered in the addict generation and we never recovered.

Yeah I think Grafh signing with Chaz who 50 had issues with ('slim switched sides on me' in many men) lead to some diss records, then there were rumours of Grafh being blackballed because of his links with Chaz, it could be rubbish, though I wouldnt be surprised as Interscope, 50, Em etc had major clout at the time...

Like you say though, music was also changing back then which I think did fck with him, as well as Sai and Pap... And I actually think Grafh's style now suits this current trend better as I think there more market for harder bars (GxFR etc)...

Back