Welcome To aBlackWeb

Grade your year thus far

why you attacking me?

i only bring good vibes and you the angry midget shit.

im sorry.

that wasnt called for.

you feeling better bruh?
Can't sleep due to discomfort and pain

Trying not to become reliant on the painkillers. I see all the commerical for white ppl and they pill addition

Highlights
Got a new job, In great health, got a healthy savings. I don't have to make excuses not to see people

Low light
Los Angeles was a waste of time
Montreal, Stockholm and Cuba cancelled
Covid.

C-

Not making light of the situation but if my best friend got killed i aint never gon be quoting nas to describe it.

Ima chalk it up to chicago cats being different

I read that shit like :tuh: yall niggas different on here

I'm going with B+

Me and all my fam has everything we need
No one is struggling financially
We're all closer than ever

Only not going with A bc couple of ppl in the fam dealing with health issues (non Covid) but still grateful nonetheless

I probably could of went a lot lower with this grade because I lost 3 friends to Covid-19, cousin was found dead last night, my grandma is about to past away.................................. but I'm blessed to wake up to see another day.

Life is a blessing you only get one turn on this beautiful planet so walking around sad face and with the woe is me attitude is not fundamental for you and those around. For everything bad you think you got going on it's million people wishing they had the problems you think you got. Everyone of today did something that millions of people didn't get to this morning and that was wake up, so be thankful for everything good and bad you have.

YOU"RE BLESSED
Got the word a few minutes ago RIP granny my girl did a 100 trips around the sun

Back