Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gov Gavin vs Govs De Santis & Gov Abbott

Chicity

King Of Hell l
Site Administrator

'Several of the individuals who were transported to Martha’s Vineyard have alleged that a recruiter induced them to accept the offer of travel based on false representations that they would be transported to Boston and would receive expedited access to work authorization. The interstate travel at issue provides a basis for federal jurisdiction over this matter.'

I find it disgusting they are just shipping these people off wherever the fuck just so they dont have to deal with them
It's crazy and ppl on the left have spoken to just that point. An elected official there said they should have at least given them a heads up so that they xan prepare

I think it was brilliant of them to strum up immigration b4 mid terms. The rights getting killed by Trump and abortion rights

Its one thing to say thay mfers shouldnt come to the US illegally when its just a concept, and they over there.

Its another thing to actually be able to put faces on the concept, and see actual, desperate human beings, and then treat them like this.

This shit takes a special type of cruelty.

Regardless of where you stand on topic of illegal immigration, i think almost anyone with a heart cant be this cruel.

I say almost cause to be a politician, you need to be that cruel

I’m asking straight up. I think it’s fucked up how they doing them, but I would rather go somewhere people MAY want to help. Compared to staying somewhere people will shit on me on tv then deport me.

Just my opinion.
Oh ok

I agree with sending them to places where they are wanted and more likely to get aid. No doubt about it

However, I've only read one instance where they gave a city a heads up (Chicago) and they were able to set them up as soon as they got off the bus (or so Lightfoot says). In every other instance it's been a shit show because these Governors dont care fr, it's all about the optics.

I've no doubt Martha's Vineyard would have had something set up had they been given a warning

Back