Welcome To aBlackWeb

I can't imagine Alicent would be upset with Rhaenrya unless he think she smashed Cole and Daemon

I think she pressed about the wrong shit. She mad at her husband and striking out thru his daughter which gonna create a further riff between them.

I think we should have gotten one more episode with this younger cast b4 the time jump
As queen there's literally no reason to care who rhae fuckin unless ppl found out and didn't wana marry her cuz then it affects the politics. Only 3 ppl know what really happened and she got married anyhow.

Rhae fending off war from ppl who disagree with her being named heir and Alicent worried about who fuckin who bitch be fr and mind the business that pays you.

All they shit coulda been cleared up yrs ago with one conversation too lol. Oh well.

As queen there's literally no reason to care who rhae fuckin unless ppl found out and didn't wana marry her cuz then it affects the politics. Only 3 ppl know what really happened and she got married anyhow.

Rhae fending off war from ppl who disagree with her being named heir and Alicent worried about who fuckin who bitch be fr and mind the business that pays you.

All they shit coulda been cleared up yrs ago with one conversation too lol. Oh well.

Alicent mad cause her pops got fired but he shouldn't have had his people spying on rhae regardless. He was violating. His spies telling the truth don't matter viserys knows what happened.
The hand was doing all that to play his position. He played himself.

How no one has broken that down for alicent is crazy. Regardless of the truth her pops put the family at risk trying to further his own agenda and lost respect.

Alicent mad cause her pops got fired but he shouldn't have had his people spying on rhae regardless. He was violating. His spies telling the truth don't matter viserys knows what happened.
The hand was doing all that to play his position. He played himself.

How no one has broken that down for alicent is crazy. Regardless of the truth her pops put the family at risk trying to further his own agenda and lost respect.
Otto get on my fuckin nerves but I think rhae and daemon being in the brothel was pertinent information. But if Otto was really here for the king and not for his grandson, he woulda been like "aye they were seen, idk what they did but you should probly marry her off asap before word gets out"

Somebody should also break down that Otto wasn't let go for his word being truth or lies, he was let go cuz the king can't trust his judgment. You got beef with the king's brother and want his daughter moved out the way for your grandson. Conflict of interest everywhere.

When Daemon T walks into the room he makes the king and damn near everyone else uncomfortable as shit and this was before the shit at the brothel. LLS at how he made Gerald bitch up ASAP. Fuck was he thinking walking up and talking shit like that.

I have lost all respect for Criston Cole. He can never regain his playa card.

The most etherous line of this episode came from Alicent calling Rhae "stepdaughter". That alone should've started the brawl cause that was straight up disrespect.

The new hand seems to know how to play the game very well. He looks like a character to keep an eye on.

Oh yeah yall think Otto told Daemon wife or told somebody to tell her the shit he said about all the women being ugly and the sheep looking better than them?

Last edited:
That rift was happening regardless with Alicent's son being passed over to give the throne to a female, what's the point in giving the king a male if the boy won't be king
No it wasn't. In fact, it was starting to be repaired.. I don't think she cared at all her son being passed over. She don't care about the throne at all

Until her father mentioned Rhaenrya might kill em. That set in motion her new need for preparing her son for the throne

No it wasn't. In fact, it was starting to be repaired.. I don't think she cared at all her son being passed over. She don't care about the throne at all

Until her father mentioned Rhaenrya might kill em. That set in motion her new need for preparing her son for the throne

Facts she ain’t even alluded to her son being heir. Her dad put it in her head because his brother said too

Wasn't Rhae named heir to the throne before the king remarried and even got Alicent pregnant?

Her pops was gonna constantly drill that into her head, she would have started caring, it was the whole point of making her queen

Wasn't Rhae named heir to the throne before the king remarried and even got Alicent pregnant?
Yup. And he repeatedly told her, the council, and the realm at large he wasn't gonna change that because he had sons.

In fact, he only had more kids because the Targaryen line is dwindling AND he doesn't want Daemon on the throne at all

Yup. And he repeatedly told her, the council, and the realm at large he wasn't gonna change that because he had sons.

In fact, he only had more kids because the Targaryen line is dwindling AND he doesn't want Daemon on the throne at all

I thought so. Thanks!

Her pops was gonna constantly drill that into her head, she would have started caring, it was the whole point of making her queen
She stopped listening to him the second she became queen tho. She accepted Viserys and Rhae as family and would have went along with whatever, even the dismissal of her father

Also, Corlys almost fumbled the bag tryna get his name attached to the throne

Should have been grateful his son didn't exposed b4 Rhaenrya gave him the pass. Any other family would have extorted the shit outta them. Hell, could still extort them

Back