Welcome To aBlackWeb

They lost me once they rushed the some of the characters' ages and replaced them with new actors.........but left some of the characters the same.

That, and just aging them in general...........................mid-season.

Takes away from the show.

Hasn't been the same for me since.

As far as aging them...I mean...if you have huge time jumps, it stands to reason that they'd age.

As far as changing actors...I mean...people tend to not look the same as kids and teens as they do when they're 35+. They changed out the actors for the characters that started as kids and switched them for older actors.

Makes sense to me *shrugs*

As far as aging them...I mean...if you have huge time jumps, it stands to reason that they'd age.

As far as changing actors...I mean...people tend to not look the same as kids and teens as they do when they're 35+. They changed out the actors for the characters that started as kids and switched them for older actors.

Makes sense to me *shrugs*

Oddly enough....The 1st season was supposed to be a reflection of the 1st Book, The Rogue Prince, which also has large time skips. You can't tell the story of The Dance Of The Dragons without laying the foundation of the relationships.

I'm really not understanding the complaint from him.

Oddly enough....The 1st season was supposed to be a reflection of the 1st Book, The Rogue Prince, which also has large time skips. You can't tell the story of The Dance Of The Dragons without laying the foundation of the relationships.

I'm really not understanding the complaint from him.

Integrity of the show and the storyline.

IDK, I guess this is just the business of Hollywood........but, the O.G. show didn't do anything this...........so I was surprised when this prequel went that route.

@deadeye Go eat lunch man.

:hahaha:

Since y'all are so cool with it, I guess y'all would be good with them fast-forwarding the 2nd half of next season to right before Daenerys and Jorah met up with Drago too huh?

Kobe wtf clip.gif

I mean, since y'all think I'm making much ado about nothing, that wouldn't be that big of a deal either...............right?

Mike Tomlin laughing clip.gif

Back