Welcome To aBlackWeb

I watched the first couple episodes and never went back to it. Itā€™s been mid so far imo, but Iā€™ll check out the rest of the season.

I said the same thing but even I got over it lol I'm still hot about how they treated the black girl those those first episodes. Didn't like that pedo stuff at all.

Hotd just a guilty pleasure I can't give up tho. They did that shit.

Trying to think where season 2 will end and if I need to hurry up and finish the book lol

They said it's going to be 4 seasons though I'm not sure how since they started in the halfway point of the book

Trying to think where season 2 will end and if I need to hurry up and finish the book lol

They said it's going to be 4 seasons though I'm not sure how since they started in the halfway point of the book
well I'll say this

they plan to be faithful to the source material. i dont think its necessary to finish the book

i think the shick of some events will hit harder seeing on screen

well I'll say this

they plan to be faithful to the source material. i dont think its necessary to finish the book

i think the shick of some events will hit harder seeing on screen

In fact, Iā€™d go so far as to say that youā€™re better off NOT finishing the book until the series is over.

Back