Welcome To aBlackWeb

good riddance Cena.

I was a fan of his when he was rapping on smackdown but when he went to raw and hogged the WWE title and kept winning??

FOH

Happy he’s been putting people over this decade but I won’t miss him

The GOAT.

There is Rock. There is Austin. But nobody held the WWE down consistently like he did for a decade and half. Cena was the perfect company man you want representing you and executed it flawlessly.

I would hit up these bars that would show the ppvs in 2014-2015 and it would be jam packed with grown ass man decked head to toe in Cena gear. Never seen no shit like that.

The GOAT.

There is Rock. There is Austin. But nobody held the WWE down consistently like he did for a decade and half. Cena was the perfect company man you want representing you and executed it flawlessly.

I would hit up these bars that would show the ppvs in 2014-2015 and it would be jam packed with grown ass man decked head to toe in Cena gear. Never seen no shit like that.
nobody asked for your Cena love OG.

The GOAT.

Men over 30 wearing Cena gear

1720498623706.gif

Man get this nigga the fuck up outta here.

I remember when he first came around with the generic bland non-character shit. Then they tried to make him a heel but niggas already didnt care for him.

Came back the Doctor of Thugganomics and I thought it was cool but I didnt foresee it shifting him to main event level status. Even then very shortly after he won the title they totally did a 180 with his character and he became the all-american US Army diet Hogan Cena that he's been for the last 20 years with no change whatsoever.
its-the-same-thing-roman-reigns.gif

Thank god I stopped watching wrestling during this period. I literally missed the entire Cena run. I can appreciate OG washed Cena when he pops in here and there. I bet he's either gonna win the rumble or the chamber in 2025 and break Flair's record. Which I actually wouldnt be mad about it. Thats about it.

#NotMyGOAT

Lmao I thought I was in the minority of not liking him

They were treating him like Austin's replacement and me as a kid didn't like that lol I may have resented him because of that

I haven't really liked his acting either and I can't stand his 'you can't see me' shtick

Lmao I thought I was in the minority of not liking him

They were treating him like Austin's replacement and me as a kid didn't like that lol I may have resented him because of that

I haven't really liked his acting either and I can't stand his 'you can't see me' shtick

Thats cause he was....

Once Austin and Rock went out the door Vince was left in shambles so they needed to hurry a new star. Cena and Batista became the new top guys. But fans liked Rapper Cena not the character he would eventually become and what we know him as now.

Thats cause he was....

Once Austin and Rock went out the door Vince was left in shambles so they needed to hurry a new star. Cena and Batista became the new top guys. But fans liked Rapper Cena not the character he would eventually become and what we know him as now.
Yea I hated that as a kid lol

it makes zero sense how a dude i wouldn’t consider to be a great wrestler has so many great matches under his belt

shit is perplexing lol

i grew tired of his character but appreciated his in ring work over time

Back