Welcome To aBlackWeb

Good or Bad: Kids Under 16 Needs Parent Approval To Access Social Media

No article? Lol

Is this the same as this?
This says all minors

I don't like it anyway because while it's protecting kids it's logging in adults. I'm against all uses of making us show ID to access the internet
I think the hope is how about you don't let ya kid be on this Internet unmonitored

I think you're in another thread advocating for child filters for Internet usage, well it's obvious that ain't working so now they gotta do to these drastic measures

I think the hope is how about you don't let ya kid be on this Internet unmonitored

I think you're in another thread advocating for child filters for Internet usage, well it's obvious that ain't working so now they gotta do to these drastic measures
I bet majority aren't even using them to say they aren't working

That's on the parents. So everyone else should have to give up anonymity and show their ID to access the internet because some parents are lazy with their kids?
The good suffers for the bad is a tale as old as man

Hell I think people should have to qualify to have kids but we not ready for that convo

The good suffers for the bad is a tale as old as man

Hell I think people should have to qualify to have kids but we not ready for that convo

That's an interesting concept, but what are you gonna do when an "unqualified" chick gets pregnant?

Just shrugging the shoulders isn't a good thing. Need to vote these people out of office
I'm not disagreeing with you in terms of the long game but practically every rule has both intended and unintended consequences

Back