Good family Dynamic

It's cool but its also clout chasing

I think gun safety is important. I think your child having a clear understanding of yall vision and how to carry it out is important. I think teaching our sons AND daughters to be self reliant and leaders is important

But putting it out there for props is clout chasing

I think gun safety is important. I think your child having a clear understanding of yall vision and how to carry it out is important. I think teaching our sons AND daughters to be self reliant and leaders is important

With this comment for this thread
Grand-Opening-Grand-Closing-960x300-crop.jpg

sometimes you dont know who you may inspire..
clout chasing is a talking point for niggas who too quiet and dont want their shortcomings on blast so they want dudes thats doing something to stay quiet. that way all black men seem the same and can be pulled into whatever image direction people want to pull us.

hes not hurting anyone, hes not punishing his child.
we should see this as a teachable moment, he should be proud, and we need more people to follow suit.

Reactions: shutupGabi
clout chasing is a talking point for niggas who too quiet and dont want their shortcomings on blast so they want dudes thats doing something to stay quiet. that way all black men seem the same and can be pulled into whatever image direction people want to pull us.

we should see this as a teachable moment, he should be proud, and we need more people to follow suit.

Everything isn't for public consumption though.

You the same man that said he doesn't even tell his wife how much money he makes and all aspects of his business.

So this man showing everyone how and what he is training his family on isn't the smartest move to me. What would make more sense to me is for when they go to the range and see other black people there vet those people and build outside of the public eye with quality black people who seem to be on the same page.

Social media is such a gift and a curse

Reactions: Chicity

That's how you feel? Cool. Its clout chasing to me??‍♂️

Hopefully it inspired you to be involved in ya kids life or whatever

that is not what clout chasing is

Reactions: Chicity
Everything isn't for public consumption though.

You the same man that said he doesn't even tell his wife how much money he makes and all aspects of his business.

So this man showing everyone how and what he is training his family on isn't the smartest move to me. What would make more sense to me is for when they go to the range and see other black people there vet those people and build outside of the public eye with quality black people who seem to be on the same page.

Social media is such a gift and a curse
how you relate what he did to me?

If I'm able to have kids I'm teaching them about guns early. Don't want them to be around their friends and said friend pulls a firearm out and points it saying it ain't loaded then pulls the trigger then boom. I didn't know it was loaded. Fuck that. Teach the kiddos early on so if they ever get into that situation they know what to do

Reactions: Dwayne
I seen another one of his vids. I dont think its clout chasing, more like trying to write a new narrative when it comes to black gun ownership.

I can understand why some think posting it is doing too much tho.

been following Derrick for a couple years now and I have the unlearn and relearn app....I havent bought any "courses" but Im interested

I dont hang onto everything he says or does with his life but he aint slow

he talks about a lot more then guns btw