Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goldie's Pick of the Day: Nipsey Hussle - Victory Lap

Niggas is weird man. There's some niggas who wasnt fuckin with nip when he was alive and since they didnt fuck with nip they think nobody else was either. Now they feel a way about nip getting love.

Niggas is weird man. There's some niggas who wasnt fuckin with nip when he was alive and since they didnt fuck with nip they think nobody else was either. Now they feel a way about nip getting love.

But...but by that logic I can’t like Bob Marley then cuz I didn’t start really listenin’ to him until like late 80’s and he died in ‘81...when I was like 5

I’m just playin’ ofc cuz that’s just silly logic...

He's benefiting from the Tupac effect, hyping up someone more than they should because they died.

He's benefiting from the Tupac effect, hyping up someone more than they should because they died.

There is no tupac effect, Pac was the biggest rapper in the world when he died.

Yall gotta stop trying to paint that bullshit narrative

that's beta lol

I just never got into homie music but I ain't gonna act like he wasn't respected among his peers

Back