Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gog has announced all weapon systems a go! SATAN-2 ready for destruction!

man putin gonna punk us and shoot a small missle to test us trump aint gonna do shit and if he does his taxes videos of the hotel that night get impeached then its war time

I'm planning to repent at the last possible second. That way I don't have to do it over and over again.

Why would anyone want to be in the presence of such a shitty god, though? I’d rather take my chances being in hell (aka separated from god).

A lot of evil going afoot, but it will be cleaned up during and the end of days. Just watch and see. It'll get to the level of the worst before it becomes righteous.

I'm planning to repent at the last possible second. That way I don't have to do it over and over again.

The flash will blind you first to disorient you and then the flame/wind will vaporize you 1-2 seconds later my friend. There won't be time to repent if you wait till the bombs drop. Amen.

Why would anyone want to be in the presence of such a shitty god, though? I’d rather take my chances being in hell (aka separated from god).
Anyone can boast and brag before they pass through the door way of death VIBE.

It's a Different story on the other side and no 2nd chance once you get there. Amen.

RUSSIAN NUCLEAR SUBMARINE COMMANDER SAYS HIS VESSELS SAILED NEAR NAVY BASE ON U.S. COAST—BUT PENTAGON DOESN'T SEEM CONCERNED

http://www.newsweek.com/russian-nuc...-says-he-sailed-near-us-coast-pentagon-848885

BY SHANE CROUCHER ON 3/16/18 AT 1:31 PM

The commander of a division of Russian nuclear submarines boasted in a documentary on state-controlled television that his vessels sailed undetected near a U.S. navy base on the American coast.

Sergei Starshinov, commander of a division of Akula-class, Shchuka-B submarines, made the claim on Zvezda, the official TV channel of the Russian Ministry of Defense. He did not mention the specific submarines involved, but the channel noted they were part of Project 971 of the Northern Front fleet.

Another website, Rossiyskoe Orujie (Russian Arms), part of the Russian government's official daily paper of record Rossiyskaya Gazeta, reported that the incident took place in the general area of the Bay of Mexico in 2013, with the submarines positioning themselves within a missile strike's distance of "a key American submarine base."

Read rest of article in link.

Oh but the gubment gonna protect the citizens of the good ol' US of A from what's coming, right?
Everything will be fine and dandy, right?
Nothing to see here, correct?
More gibberish and fear mongering, right?

The good times will keep on rolling because:

Sad that folks can't see that the betrayal of America is now out in the open, but yet people still think that the destruction of America will never come because, well, it's AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!

We got guns!
We got nukes!
We got the biggest, baddest, most powerful military in the world!
We got NASA!!!!
We got missile defense systems......but yet no fallout shelters because America will never be touched! Our citizens don't have to worry about nukes hitting our shores, so why bother!

Give me a beer, let me watch my television, listen to my music, and leave me alone - says the clueless sheeple who are oblivious to what's about to take place.

Oh but long ago this day was foretold for those who have ears to hear and are wise. For thus saith the LORD:

"Ah, you destroyer, who yourself have not been destroyed, you traitor, whom none has betrayed! When you have ceased to destroy, you will be destroyed; and when you have finished betraying, they will betray you." Isaiah 33:1

trumpputin-g20.jpg

the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.

What do you make of the Florida bridge collapse? 6 people dead. Collapsed 4 Days later. Had a crack before it collapsed.

What does this all mean?

What do you make of the Florida bridge collapse? 6 people dead. Collapsed 4 Days later. Had a crack before it collapsed.

What does this all mean?

A microcosim of the attitude of the world. Ignore the signs, even when blatant, until catastrophe happens and say "whoops".

No "whoops" on the cloudy day though. Just wailing in all streets and crying in all the highways.

8862fe10b6.jpg

ALAS
ALAS
ALAS
ALAS

Back