Welcome To aBlackWeb

Atreus/Loki is dope to play with..that wolf change is cool

I was fuccin them Hel soldiers up transforming into that.

It would've been even more dope if you could have him do that at the same time Kratos rages. Have them both wreckin shyt

I was fuccin them Hel soldiers up transforming into that.

It would've been even more dope if you could have him do that at the same time Kratos rages. Have them both wreckin shyt

I just finished playing him through that giant storyline..that was kinda too long to play as him but he can get down..I prefer Kratos tho..I hope this isn’t (and it’s looking to be) the end of Kratos and the beginning of Atreus after this game..idk how far I am from finishing it yet

Ayo who...in...THEE FUCC idea was it to have Kratos battle TREE muthafuccin Berserkers at the same damn time?!?!?!?!

Ayo who...in...THEE FUCC idea was it to have Kratos battle TREE muthafuccin Berserkers at the same damn time?!?!?!?!

Damn..and I’m having trouble w the single mini bosses..their combo attacks piss me off..Freya whooped my ass and then wants to be my friend and go on a mission? After getting me that heated? I wanted her head on the other side of my hip..lil bitch

I actually was expecting Freya and Kratos to get together. They were getting cozy throughout. If there's another game then I wouldn't be surprised if that happens. Fully expect the tv show to do it

It’s a beautiful game w great graphics, don’t get me wrong..but the water graphics are wack. It’s almost nonexistent in effect..if uncharted could do it in the ps3/4 days, this game could’ve too smh

I’m stuck.

I’m supposed to be able to pass through by pressing circle and the icon doesn’t show up there anymore. What the hell?!

They gotta fix this bug, it happens too often tbh…I had to restart the previous checkpoint which thankfully was just a cutscene

All these shitty upgrades don’t feel like upgrades at all.. I beat the hell out of these guys and get owned over and over and over it’s pissing me off

Back