Welcome To aBlackWeb

I haven't gotten to that point yet...but why does it feel like shyt is about to go to hell in a hand basket?

Atreus is TOO confident in thinkin plans is gonna work out. And anytime that happens...it goes downhill.

Man that Thor and Odin battle wasn't shyt. I think I died once against Thor. Then twice against Odin

Dawg
This DLC is crazy

I just finished the part with Helios and using the Blade of Olympus

OK. I liked it. This is pretty good to be free.

When you get to the second part in the story and
fight the undead legionnaires with the blade of olympus
I got that nostalgia moment.

Last edited:
Having that spear is God sent. I love sniping them muthafuccas from a distance. Took me a couple of times to finally figure out the concept. But goin ALL the way back to damn shores is pissin me off tho. Lol

I'm late as fuck BUT I finally beat that bitch Gna and started Vahalla over the weekend. Gna was beating my ass for like 2wks straight. I said fuck it and made all strength build and finally beat her.

Vahalla is a cool concept I hate going back and forth replaying the same boards but I like the DLC

I'm late as fuck BUT I finally beat that bitch Gna and started Vahalla over the weekend. Gna was beating my ass for like 2wks straight. I said fuck it and made all strength build and finally beat her.

Vahalla is a cool concept I hate going back and forth replaying the same boards but I like the DLC
After you beat valhalla...run the story mode right quick

Back