Better Show?

• Game of Thrones

• South Park

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a sadist

I'm watching South Park right now

Ironically the GOT parody of GOT made me finally watch it in season 4 after saying "I don't be liking movies about knights and shit"

I was like " Every time I catch it they do be scheming in a garden"

Still Stark set but this was tough.

South Park is genius.They just had a chat gpt ep where they let chat gpt write the ending or acted like they did.

I went with South Park. GoT fell off so bad it's hard to rewatch. South Park isn't always great, but it has way more good episodes than it does bad ones. GoT sort of fell off the last two seasons.

Comedy is subjective, that shit D&D was terrible. At the time yea I was in the IC thread repping Stark Set but I’ve had time to reflect on how bad it was in the finals seasons.
Art in general is subjective. I enjoyed the season prior to the last. Yes the last was really bad but season 22, 23, 18 and I could name more we’re all bad from south park

I haven't taken South Park seriously since the movie came out. I know they took shots at Ye and MJJ, but that's it.

GoT was a worldwide phenomenon. It ended in the absolute worst fashion, but that doesn't take all of its greatness away.

I didn't think hard enough before I voted, can a mod fix?

Im not too hot on either to be honest, but if both were the 2 most best things on I'd probably go with GoT.

That fat fuck hasnt written a chapter in years, i cant vote for him in good conscious . Just thinking about it get me mad and reminds me of the HunterXHunter creator not writing shit either. Now im double mad.

You are a sadist

I'm watching South Park right now

Ironically the GOT parody of GOT made me finally watch it in season 4 after saying "I don't be liking movies about knights and shit"

I was like " Every time I catch it they do be scheming in a garden"

Still Stark set but this was tough.

South Park is genius.They just had a chat gpt ep where they let chat gpt write the ending or acted like they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back