Poll Goat TV Show Tournament (Rd2): Narcos vs The Sopranos

Better Show?

• Narcos

• The Sopranos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sopranos is undeniably the greatest tv show to grace a screen, and for ppl bringing up the racism that’s real shit it was ppl like that in the mafia/some Italians realism and layered greatest I do agree that ending sucked tho, yo shitting on The Sopranos is like saying Tom Brady not a good Quarterback mfs gotta be say day drinking.

Why is me not wanting to watch queer stuff affecting you. Rawls was just seen in the gay bar nothing else was said about it. Like I said that story was boring and served no purpose

Yeah that was random AF they just showed McNulty's boss in that club and never discussed ever again. Made sense in hindsight because Rawls would always say some gay jokes and pause comments

Reactions: AP2.5
Sopranos the most overrated show to come out of HBO
Nah it's the start of the golden era of tv and started the anti hero tv show

Bada bing boom aye relax and have some Gabagool and ziti and get a dance from one of the girls and yous ain't seen nothin about this thing of ours.

Reactions: Inglewood_B
I wouldn't say the sopranos is racist but the Italian Mafia is racist,but the show points out their hypocrisy of them stereotyping black ppl as criminals while being criminals themselves.

Idk if everybody picked up on the tongue and cheek nature of the show.

And they made it happen at the end in the middle of a writer's strike

A pioneering show

Status
Not open for further replies.