Poll Goat TV Show Tournament (Rd2): Chappelle Show vs A Different World

Better Show?

• Chappelle Show

• A Different World

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never found the Chappelle Show funny and saw the mockery in it that Dave found out too late. I knew his jokes could be weaponized against our whole community not just the individuals he was trying to portray.

ADW changed my life. Even though my parents went to an HBCU and School Daze is their favorite film. It wasn't until that show especially the later seasons, it drove me to want to attend one.

It's sad that there's no ADW for the the gen z and alpha. They will never know of the one of few safe spaces that we have as Black people that we don't have to share.

• Wack
Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
This was so hard for me, but I had to go with A Different World 😭. I love both of these shows. But what gave it the extra edge for me was the Whitley and Dwayne chemistry. 😂❤️

• Ether
Reactions: Lamarquise
I love A Different World & I’ve been running back the first two seasons lately… but Chappelle Show was just hilarious and this matchup isn’t fair lol. Had A Different World just ended with the wedding episode I’d vote for it cuz that would have been the best way to end that show. It went downhill after that IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.