Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goat Song of 89 FINALS - Fight The Power vs The Formula

Which One You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Fight The Power loses this poll/tournament then I might as well just log off and find another message board.

That’s from the ‘Fight The Power’ vs ‘Funky Enough’ thread. Mr. East Coast Bias @5 Grand threatening to quit if the East Coast loses.

:cont:

The ONLY REASON I didn't pick The D.O.C. is because it should have come down to "It's Funky Enough" or "Fight The Power" with "The D.O.C. and The Doctor" as a worthwhile substitute. That's a far better match up than "The Formula".

Can you guys post a thread with winners along with the year?

It will help us keep up with things.

I’m pretty sure that the winners thus far have been East Coast artists "riight"

@JJ Evans Is there a scenario where picking an east coast song/artist over another region is not east coast bias?
Yes....When that song/artist actually deserves to win.

Fight The Power wasn’t one of my three nominees, but it was one of my seven honorable mentions.

For that reason, I will be patient, chill out, and keep quiet until the next tournament ';;lll

Yes....When that song/artist actually deserves to win.

Fight The Power wasn’t one of my three nominees, but it was one of my seven honorable mentions.

For that reason, I will be patient, chill out, and keep quiet until the next tournament ';;lll
So it only deserves to win when you say so? Got it.

Any of yall down to take over the "goat song of the year" tournament series?

So it only deserves to win when you say so? Got it.
This tournament was a lot better than the last one.

Real shit, I’m enjoying these tournaments. Y’all are doing a good job keeping things interesting and fresh on the site.

This tournament was a lot better than the last one.

Real shit, I’m enjoying these tournaments. Y’all are doing a good job keeping things interesting and fresh on the site.
At least a non NY song made the finals. Maybe next time we get 2 non NY songs in the final.

At least a non NY song made the finals. Maybe next time we get 2 non NY songs in the final.
Just my “humble” opinion, but NWA should have definitely had a song in the finals last time. It just seemed a little suspect that the non-East Coast songs were being eliminated so easily.

That’s not something you guys can control though. You can only put the shit together and allow the members to vote. Like I said, it’s a great concept and I’m enjoying the shit for real.

We just gotta eliminate some of @5 Grand alias accounts to control the East Coast bias voting...Lol

Just my “humble” opinion, but NWA should have definitely had a song in the finals last time. It just seemed a little suspect that the non-East Coast songs were being eliminated so easily.

That’s not something you guys can control though. You can only put the shit together and allow the members to vote. Like I said, it’s a great concept and I’m enjoying the shit for real.

We just gotta eliminate some of @5 Grand alias accounts to control the East Coast bias voting...Lol
So is it a thing where people vote for their specific region/state/city not a bias when non east coasters do it?

So is it a thing where people vote for their specific region/state/city not a bias when non east coasters do it?
@5th Letter it is too damn early to be asking me all these damn serious questions, my nigga....Lol

Y’all just keep cooking. You’re doing a great job with the tournaments and yo boy JJ is rocking with you!

Back