• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
screenshot_127-png.55260

vs

One of my favorite Wu songs, but Cool J gets this one as it was basically DMX’s introduction to the world stage.

Classic posse cut.

This one was tough.

But everyone murdered 4321, even Master P's part was and still nice to me, not on a lyrical tip of course, but his voice and flow were cold.

Nah that Master P shit was hot garbage. That was when Hiphop started to hit the decline, when record execs started forcing collabs based on popularity and not cuz it was a good combination musically.

4321 kicked off the Canibus vs LL battle but Triumph gets my vote strictly off that opening verse. Illest Inspectah Deck verse ever

Nah that Master P shit was hot garbage. That was when Hiphop started to hit the decline, when record execs started forcing collabs based on popularity and not cuz it was a good combination musically.

If you don't like it cool, but "hot garbage" breddrin?
Seriously? Lol...

4321 had so much story and history behind it...

As much as I like triumph and the Wu the biggest take away from the song was inspectah decks classic verse....

But the LL/ cannibus beef was a major moment in hip hop history. Also Dmx's epic commercial rise took place on this track.

Red & meth dropping fire as well

Shit is just too essential to the culture imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back