(Goat Diss - Rd1) Control vs False Prophets

Which One You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A diss? Nigga, a diss? Naw bruh.

Better impact? How sway?

Cassidy,Los, and other challenge him in their response .... even Lupe Fiasco said that Kendrick Lamar is not on my level..Jay Electronica said " I Son Kendrick Lamar lyrically".... that the impact it made.... And Big Sean vs Kendrick Lamar beef started from the Breakfast Club radio show

It’s not a better song

Okay

And as of May 11, 2018 what impact has that song made?

Ima need specifics

Neither has any much of impact today but you delusional if you think False Prophets had anywhere near the impact Control (espesialy Kendrick's verse) had.

Control had folks on ESPN radio talking bout that shit when it dropped. Not to mention all them NYC rappers that came out the woodwork cuz of K.Dot's KONY line. You a IC vet, that Control did damn near 200 pages, I couldn't even find the False Prophets threads. C'mon slim you got to be trolling if you think FP had anywhere close to that impact Control had.

So it had no impact than. Because impact is felt through time not just a blip on the radar.

False prophets is the better song

Drake had the news and EVERYTHING else talking about the Meek Diss and that was just a ok diss (better than control though)

It’s not a better song

And as of May 11, 2018 what impact has that song made?

Ima need specifics

You could say that the impact of Control, after they realized what Kendrick was saying and realizing that it wasn't a diss, was that it had MCs stepping their game up and trying to put out high quality music

What albums dropped in the year or so after Control?

So it had no impact than. Because impact is felt through time not just a blip on the radar.

False prophets is the better song

Drake had the news and EVERYTHING else talking about the Meek Diss and that was just a ok diss (better than control though)

If Control was just a blip on the radar(LMAO), what the fuck you think False Prophets was?

Nigga you can't even defend FP impact you had to bring up a DIFFERENT song.

jay2s.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back