Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goat Discography: Jay-Z vs 2pac

Who U Got?

• Total voters

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Jay-Z edged Nas for best discography. Who has the better discography, Jigga or Pac?

Jay-Z

c31f1a6e18f2aab441355cca67b59a48.520x390x1.png

+
Magna Carta , 4:44 & The Carters

vs

2pac

maxresdefault.jpg

I ain't listen to Pac whole catalog based off Mobb Deep beef... but what I do know is that Pac definitely had a message and his craft was different than Js. Pac impact was far more influential than J but J has sales and clout. They really even out. I will say J tail was tucked when he rode on NYC on J man, Biggie which J never defended. I'll be rebellious and say Pac even though J will win this.

I ain't listen to Pac whole catalog based off Mobb Deep beef... but what I do know is that Pac definitely had a message and his craft was different than Js. Pac impact was far more influential than J but J has sales and clout. They really even out. I will say J tail was tucked when he rode on NYC on J man, Biggie which J never defended. I'll be rebellious and say Pac even though J will win this.

Pac is still far ahead of Jay in sales

Moon I Fucks w/Ya Family lol

How do they even out ??? Pac has classic albums and was critically acclaimed on EVERY ALBUM he made - this is facts go see Metacritic or wiki. Sales is whatever, MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice had Diamond plaques and Grammies and by nooo means were their music even CLOSE to Pac's. Also Pac sold 75 million albums in HIS time. Jay-Z has the internet, all the money in the world, Beyonce, and still can't top Pac after aaalll these years.

I respect you fam but nah Jay not on Pac's level, maybe when Jay dies we'll say he's in the ranks with Big and Pac but as of today ??? Naaaaaahhhh
I chose Pac, i feel based off industry standards, Jz is accepted (bc he succumbed to what they want) bc Pac(rebellious) and Big(rebel) paved his way! Without their slayings, i doubt jz gets as big as he is

I am too.

Look at the 2nd to last column. 100 mil certified for Jay verses 51 for Pac.

men lie women lie numbers don't

giphy.gif

tumblr_mi7qtiAI121rm3zn2o1_500.gif

Fam, you posted a list that's including singles, music videos, concerts, facetimes, etc lol

I'm talkin about albums sold, period. Jay is still far behind.

Screenshot_157.png

Back