• Poll closed .

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
screenshot_78-png.50055

giphy.gif

vs

cf7.gif

Yes, Leonardo DiCaprio is good at what he does, but So is Anthony Hopkins. I'm just more of an Anthony Hopkins fan. His movies and his particular method of acting. He's really talented to me. In "Silence of the Lambs" Jodie Foster
said she was literally scared of him. He would stay behind the jail bars on set And they never talked, outside shooting the film. She said she would never do another hannibal movie again. But yeah that alone was dope. DiCaprio is still a beast though, just happen to like Hopkins a bit more.

Yes, Leonardo DiCaprio is good at what he does, but So is Anthony Hopkins. I'm just more of an Anthony Hopkins fan. His movies and his particular method of acting. He's really talented to me. In "Silence of the Lambs" Jodie Foster
said she was literally scared of him. He would stay behind the jail bars on set And they never talked, outside shooting the film. She said she would never do another hannibal movie again. But yeah that alone was dope. DiCaprio is still a beast though, just happen to like Hopkins a bit more.

Haha I've read in between takes or using lines that ended up on film, Hopkins would make fun of fosters accent in order to piss her off and get a reaction out of her. They said the scene where she's talking to lector and gets frustrated and sort of tears up was almost all improvised by Hopkins and foster but foster was legit pissed off.

Leo & Scorcese have plans to do a movie about the serial killer who built his own murder hotel and killed over 200 ppl

That might be Leos Hannibal

Anthony Hopkins. Over 3 decades of beast mode performances.

Leonardo DiCaprio that 5th unwanted kid on Growing Pains. I'll never NOT see him as that no matter how many Scorsese movies he does.

Leo & Scorcese have plans to do a movie about the serial killer who built his own murder hotel and killed over 200 ppl

That might be Leos Hannibal

I'm hype af for that movie. I wonder if Leo will pop up in the Irishman too. For some reason I feel like I've read he has a role in it.

So one classic role makes him better than a nigga with filmography full of great roles? lol aight

I'm hype af for that movie. I wonder if Leo will pop up in the Irishman too. For some reason I feel like I've read he has a role in it.

Yeah I'm looking forward to that too. The book it's based on is so upsetting I'm sure it will be a very difficult movie sit through. At the same time I'm sure it will also be very impactful and really show people that monsters have always hid in plain sight.

Leo is not in The Irishman.

Back