Welcome To aBlackWeb

Girl Shot On Facebook Live In The Grimey Slums Of Chicago

JJ Evans

Grimey Slums Of Chicago

PoWINju.gif

“What are you going to do shoot me?”
- gets shot

If only we couple wipe out some neighborhoods in Chicago

Why do you niggas rush to post this bullshit?

There was no rush. It’s been online for 24 hours fam.

I just found the shit to be halfway hilarious because of the fuckery of what was said in the video and the chick continuing to film herself after being shot, but also halfway sad to see the ratchetness as a black man.

So you made a thread? Coulda just dumped this shit in the chill spot... You niggas hungry for reactions and thread points tho.

So you made a thread? Coulda just dumped this shit in the chill spot... You niggas hungry for reactions and thread points tho.

Fam, relax and drink yourself a cup of coffee. It ain't that deep.

I don't post in 'the chill spot' just like I didn't post in the 'ADHD' thread on the old site. You're cool people bro, but stop trying to tell me where I can and can't post.

Cant control what you do. But these types of threads just get under my skin so Im gonna say something. To me its just promotion of bullshit.

made that ass get right, two step, and let her shoulder lean

cameras and likes mane smh

had she not been recording she wouldnt have bucked on the girl like that

I hope not anyway

shooter will probably get off lighter than ya'll think

the girl walked up on her car swinging....she fired once and hit her arm......thats like a battery charge here, if anything....you'll get hit with other shit like possession of the gun and discharging in city limits but its better than AM or agg assault

Back