Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Ghostface Killah & Big Ghost Ltd - The Lost Tapes

Not sure about this project from the snippets, Ghost sounds mad different these days...

It's a Lost Tapes album. I assume that means that these are songs that were basically left on the cutting room floor. One of the tracks has La the Darkman on it and he hasn't rapped in years as far as I know.

It's a Lost Tapes album. I assume that means that these are songs that were basically left on the cutting room floor. One of the tracks has La the Darkman on it and he hasn't rapped in years as far as I know.

Thats what I thought but it sounds like current Ghost, the old/OG Ghost sounds mad different...

Thats what I thought but it sounds like current Ghost, the old/OG Ghost sounds mad different...

You think so? Sounds the same to me. Ghost been around a long time. I wouldn't say these sound like tracks from the Ironman or Supreme Clientele era, but I could see them from around the time he was doing Fishscale.

Finally listened to this. Dope album. The songs definitely aren't brand new though. That song with Kane has been around for a while.

Is Big Ghost Ltd. the dude that used to do the album reviews while impersonating Ghostface? If so, it's kinda hilarious they have a whole album together now.

You think so? Sounds the same to me. Ghost been around a long time. I wouldn't say these sound like tracks from the Ironman or Supreme Clientele era, but I could see them from around the time he was doing Fishscale.

Ive not listened to the whole album properly but Ghost's voice and flow just sounds different, like a deeper voice to how he used to sound to me... Maybe its just the slower beats and effects on his voice have been played with???

I dont think anyone has ever seen Big Ghost before, not even the artists...

Back