Welcome To aBlackWeb

Getting rid of tiredness

Paul70Brown

Hello everyone. At the recent time I feel lots of steress and tiredness. I really want to relievel it, so share with me a cool product that might help me please

Hello everyone. At the recent time I feel lots of steress and tiredness. I really want to relievel it, so share with me a cool product that might help me please
Cinnamon toast crunch with kombucha and kimchi will work fam. Let me know how's it go.

A cool product? Lol.
Man get you some herbs like lavender and chamomile, make you an herbal tea and you can order the bags off Amazon for them. Sip that, get in bed, put your phone away from you on the charge and close your eyes.

water and exercise mane

you dont have to go all crossfit but just some pushups and dips in the morning and at night will give you some pep

take the stairs, get a smoothie for lunch sometimes, etc

if that aint your thing there's always drugs

There is no quick fix to elevate fatigue, and your goal should be long term with short term goals.

The first short term goal is create a schedule and try your best to stick to it for a week.

Your schedule should be

Wake Up
30 minutes of sitting up to allow yourself to mentally wakeup
Breakfast

Then what ever you day consist of, and limit sugar and caffeine. If you drink coffee, only two cops

Eat dinner by 6 or 7, and be in bed by 9 and you should fall asleep by 10

Once you create a biometric rhythm to your day, your mind will learn when it's time for wake and when it's time for sleep and you will be less sleepy

Then you can experiment with different vitamins to increase vitality but be sure to educate yourself on side effects

Note, any quick fix you find has a crash and that crash will lead to irritability and lack of sleep which will make you more fatigued

Back