Welcome To aBlackWeb

Georgia woman drops, fatally hurts baby during fight...sometimes walking away is ok.

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
A Georgia woman is accused of dropping and fatally injuring her 3-month-old baby during an altercation with another woman.

WALB-TV reports 26-year-old Karen Lashun Harrison was charged with felony murder, cruelty to children and simple battery.

Moultrie Police Lt. Freddie Williams says Harrison got into a fight Friday with a woman at a beauty supply store and dropped the baby onto the pavement. The baby was taken to the hospital Saturday with a head injury where he later died.

Harrison told police the baby was injured when he fell from family friend Carneata Clark's arms. Clark corroborated the story. She's charged with false statements and obstruction of an officer.

The other woman involved in the fight hasn't been charged.

Williams says more arrests are possible.

View attachment RHPLWfL4_2019823114032_t.mp4

Sad...she didn't even stop to check on the child once she dropped it. The actions of some parents are sickening and shameful to say the least. Fighting while in your 3rd trimester, fighting while holding the baby, and leaving them with those dumb ass boyfriends who also abuses the kids knowingly. These bitches have no maternal instincts or simply do not gaf about their children. Futures looking dim.
R.I.P.

Sad...she didn't even stop to check on the child once she dropped it. The actions of some parents are sickening and shameful to say the least. Fighting while in your 3rd trimester, fighting while holding the baby, and leaving them with those dumb ass boyfriends who also abuses the kids knowingly. These bitches have no maternal instincts or simply do not gaf about their children. Futures looking dim.
R.I.P.
thank you for such a great post.
the three examples you gave are fire.

i mean.....the other girl did hit her in the head first and almost hit the baby......but tnot only did she drop the baby i think a few people kicked the child .
thats why the girl came over and pushed them away and picked up the child.

Thats the kinda shit that kills me.

A 3 month old is completely vulnerable. Barely learning how to lift its own head up around that time. Their whole survival depends on its care giver.

Carried that baby for 9 months, nurtured it for 3, and due to her own stupidity its all for nothing.

And the woman who'd swing on someone with baby in hand should be held with same accountability.

Sad, sad shit!

The woman should never have gotten into any confrontation while holding a child.

Tho the other lady did swing 1st. The mother should have never allowed herself to get into that situation.

Back