Generational Gap Part 1

lol I don’t see the issue

you couldn’t even put 10

You absolutely have Benny, Currency, and Freddie Gibbs on your list cuz you like them as rappers.

Otherwise if you yourself was being objective, Chance the Rapper should be one of your spots. With probably Cardi and Meg being the other 2.

:js4:

You absolutely have Benny, Currency, and Freddie Gibbs on your list cuz you like them as rappers.

Otherwise if you yourself was being objective, Chance the Rapper should be one of your spots. With probably Cardi and Meg being the other 2.

:js4:
Freddie has put out much more material than chance the rapper and better material overall than chance and cardi or Meg B wtf are you talking about? Lol

same for curren$y

post your 10 and fuck off I didn’t make this to debate

Every once in a while beta will venture into the hip hop section to make this wack ass thread over and over to act like he give af about rap
Every once in awhile you will only come in here to post because you saw your father in here

Freddie has put out much more material than chance the rapper and better material overall than chance and cardi or Meg B wtf are you talking about? Lol

same for curren$y

post your 10 and fuck off I didn’t make this to debate

And the bold is entirely subjective, like I said.... :hahaha:

You have a blessed weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: Big Lurko