Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gavin Newsom vs Ron Desantis Debate

IUTpt2

I've already made it 20mins in and to no surprise, the first lie I caught didn't come from either Gavin or Desantis. The first bold face lie was pitched by Hannity. As already mentioned, this won't change much since folks gonna vote the way they wanna vote. Enjoyed that they can come together and debate like this tho.

I'll prolly be back w/ my input on this here.

Who asked for this fuck shit tho.

If newsome gone run against biden just run against him. This shadow campain bs is lame imo

Yeah I was a bit confused about what they were trying to do with this. Especially since Newsom said in his lil rehearsed remark that neither of them would be the candidate.

If anything, this debate is gonna make more people want to see him as the nominee instead of Bidens ass

Newsom loves attention and desantis is desperate for it.

And/or establishment Dems allowing a safe test run for newsom.

Either way there's def no reason for desantis to do it guess hes just trying to get more screen time however he can.

You can tell the staff tells DeSantis to smile more and he looks so unnatural and forced doing it lol

If he ran he would destroy the gop.he has command of the facts
I don't doubt a monkey could destroy the GOP. Not saying much there.

But if your boy could just start with being able to answer simple yes or no questions...

My knowledge on him is limited but from what I've seen he's a true politician. And I don't mean that in a good way.

So he'll prob have a great chance of being a US President one day.

Theres also the other problem of other states sending their homeless to Cali and local city councils voting down anything to help the homeless crisis. They just label everything as something that will hurt their property values, or be an eyesore.

Theres also the other problem of other states sending their homeless to Cali and local city councils voting down anything to help the homeless crisis. They just label everything as something that will hurt their property values, or be an eyesore.

Cities in Cali have more homeless bused out than bused in.
Screenshot_20240417-184244.png

Even places like New York sent most of their homeless to Puerto rico. They send them to places with lower median income average/lower cost of living.

By default that makes Cali a less likely designation.

That screenshot/article above shows San Fran bussed out more homeless than they had remaining after the one way tickets were used.

Last edited:
Back