Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future Will Be Dropping New Album This Friday!

Could've atleast gave us one Diamonds Dancing , I was hoping there'd be one of these on there smh

Nah, his rnb type songs were still fire.

This rihanna collab>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the one on the new album

He got a ton of fire rnb type joints

idk wtf was on this last album lol

I hear what you saying bro...

but IMO Those songs, diamonds dancing and Hendrxx all sound similar bro...

Hendrxx is an album full of typical Future slow jams...down to the production, lyrics and the melodic style

About a 3/4 way thru the album now and Ive enjoyed it for the most part...nothing groundbreaking...but its def not trash

Nah I've always been objective lol If my favorite artists put out projects I feel is wack or mediocre I'll be the first to say it.

......I like it, it's like "throw away" the album. Never thought I'd hear future rapping and singing over cloud rap beats :ha:

Lord hendrix might be going for a 3peat:

YLncKsH.jpg

The last paragraph says he's attempting to get three #1 albums in a row in three weeks

Shit is incredible b. I want to thank supa for going as hard as he going right now. These albums is on another level. Im still stuck on "Might as well" Played it 100 times these last few days.

Future- Might as well, Mask off, High demand, Outta time, Feds did a sweep

Hhendrixx- Coming out strong, Damage, turn on me, selfish

All fye we gonna be sippin all summer to this shit

took off just like a rocket olajuwon hakeem either way it goes we buying out the store WE AINT NEVER RUNNIN OUT OF LEAN might as well gone po' it

Percocets, molly, Percocets
Percocets, molly, Percocets
Rep the set, gotta rep the set
Chase a check, never chase a bitch
Mask on, fuck it, mask off
Mask on, fuck it, mask off

Back