Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 05-24-24

Very character driven story that is broken into chapters. To me, this is one of the best prequels ever made. It actually enriches the events of Fury Road in the process.

Chris Hemsworth as a villain was awesome. He's captivating, charming and hilarious as a leader. Dementus was a worthy adversary for Furiosa and Immortan Joe. Anya was good as well, a lot with just her presence and body language, saying so much with her eyes. Didn't feel the length of the film

That war rig sequence >>>>

Also, Immortan Joe wanting to groom Furiosa from a child to be his one of his wives and then his son Rictus wanting her as well left me feeling uncomfortable lol

To me, this is one of the best prequels ever made. It actually enriches the events of Fury Road in the process.
@Inori

miami-dolphins-conga-line.gif

Great prequel to expand the lore

I think it’s funny how nobody could find furiosa’s home when it was I believe a day and maybe a half away from where dementus’ camp was

I guess they had no way to plot even where that early camp was as the movie went on

Scrotus or rectus can’t remember which one trying to smash was gross just apocalyptic times calls for a collapsed society

I was a bit scared for Chris hemsworth in this because in the trailers he came off like Jason mamoa in fast X but he did a great job as did Anya

This is going to make me watch fury Road again

This wasn’t as epic as fury road but it’s a better story

Back