Welcome To aBlackWeb

Funk Flex rants on the hypocrisy of ATL people for not going at Gunna like they did 69

Ay fam when if Gunna starts making videos with a rat head superimposed over his head, trolling people about their dead friends, and dissing folks to stay relevant then he is exactly right. At least 75% of the hate 69 gets is because of his antics, most folks aren't street and dgaf
Nah, the hate was before that, then 69 leaned into it. Was more than enough rappers dissing 69 for no reason that he didnt have to look far for ammo.

Atlanta sticks together,it’s one of the reasons Atlanta has been running and dominating HipHop/Rap music in the mainstream for the last 2 decades.
Hypocrisy is hypocrisy, doesn't matter where. If Flex wants to stand on a point that rats like Rainbow Duke gets shunned and Gunna gets a free pass, then he's not wrong.

I don't listen to either one of them dudes, or Flex Hogan for that matter, so IGZF about all this.

I don't know much about any of this, but wasn't a lot of the talk centered around 69 more because of how flagrant he was with his snitching and other activities than just the fact that he was snitching in itself. Like I know people were bashing him for snitching, but weren't people criticizing NYC because dude was going around talking like he ran the city and all that?

I don't know much about any of this, but wasn't a lot of the talk centered around 69 more because of how flagrant he was with his snitching and other activities than just the fact that he was snitching in itself. Like I know people were bashing him for snitching, but weren't people criticizing NYC because dude was going around talking like he ran the city and all that?

People were going at 69 more because he’s basically a troll who loves attention

But the principle should be the same for either person

People were going at 69 more because he’s basically a troll who loves attention

But the principle should be the same for either person

I hear you. I'm just saying Flex is dumb to try and call ATL out for hypocrisy when the situations aren't really the same.

As i remember it, when 69 made it big a few people started saying hes a fake gangsta. When he didnt back down ( when he was runnin with shotty n them) randoms kept popping up and going at him to join in and to get views. Mentioning his name got clicks, just like people blaming Dj Ak for everything.

Then when shit hit the fan, everyone was laughing and had something to say on the case. When 69 took the stand and told, that opened the flood gates. All of a sudden 69 broke some imaginary hiphop code and rappers were talking about banning him. It gained traction and people not related to him in anyway made him their mortal enemy for clout. Everyone and their grandma was online talking bout, 'people need to do this and that to 69' & throwing in, "for the culture" and other shit on some fake morale high ground. Banning his music n shit.

Eventually it died down, but when he got free it ramped up again. Cuz he was out and still had money/fans it really made niggas mad and jealous.( IDK why a bunch of niggas struggling to get people to buy their music, thought they could tell people not to support someone else and thought they'd listen.) Had other rappers trying to bait people into doing something to him, wishing he dies ect. After that he really started fighting back anyway he could and calling people out/ saying w/e.

They really only going at him cuz hes a lil spanish kid thats not bout that life. These same people werent saying shit when Alpo was out and taking pics on red carpets n shit. Only talked when he got killed.

Flex is right about people picking and choosing but idk why hes acting shocked, its always been like this.

Back