Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fun With Astrology Vol.2

8hWlOB.gif

Anyways... The Chinese zodiac is based on 12 animals and arranged by year instead of by months/days i.e. 2020 is the Year of the Rat.

Chinese Zodiac Origins — Why 12 Animals
Chinese Zodiac

The 12 animals were chosen deliberately, after many revisions. The zodiac animals are either closely related to ancient Chinese people's daily lives, or have lucky meanings.

Chinese zodiac uses the principles of yin and yang. Since the zodiac animal cycle of 12 is divisible by two, every zodiac sign can occur only as either Yin or Yang.

chinese-years_orig.png

338858_1-PERSONALITY_Chinese_Zodiac_.jpg

You still did what I told you tho. Respectfully.

:think3:

8hWlOB.gif

Anyways... The Chinese zodiac is based on 12 animals and arranged by year instead of by months/days i.e. 2020 is the Year of the Rat.

Chinese Zodiac Origins — Why 12 Animals
Chinese Zodiac

The 12 animals were chosen deliberately, after many revisions. The zodiac animals are either closely related to ancient Chinese people's daily lives, or have lucky meanings.

Chinese zodiac uses the principles of yin and yang. Since the zodiac animal cycle of 12 is divisible by two, every zodiac sign can occur only as either Yin or Yang.

chinese-years_orig.png

338858_1-PERSONALITY_Chinese_Zodiac_.jpg

cancer rabbit

I love scrolling through memes and reading astrology books, so I know putting them together will be nothing but laughter 😊 I'm sure we can all relate to at least one zodiac sign in some way or another - no matter how crazy it can seem at times.

Of course, at some point, we gotta take those astrology readings seriously, but why not start with a lighthearted post like this to ease into it. I'd love to hear what peeps come up with - it might be the funniest thread I've seen yet 🤣 Throw in psychic reddit when you can, too - just to give it that extra edge!

Last edited:
I love scrolling through memes and reading astrology books, so I know putting them together will be nothing but laughter 😊 I'm sure we can all relate to at least one zodiac sign in some way or another - no matter how crazy it can seem at times.

Yes we actually have all the signs in our natal chart. If you really want to learn or dabble more I recommend this app call time passages

ear Moonchild, this month offers you an abundance of what you so richly deserve but have not been getting. You hold great power now to improve your life dramatically for the better. Throughout March, if you pay attention, you should see positive signs that invite you to take charge of your future. Look into ways to maximize your finances, perhaps through some long-term investing or some other special opportunities. What about that creative project you dabble in now and then but never finish? It's time to get it finished and out into the world, where it should stand a good chance of greatly enhancing both your prosperity and your reputation. As for relationships that have left you with some level of sadness, something may come to light this month that will validate your reactions and will show you that despite certain big losses, something even bigger and far more positive is peaking its head on the horizon to take their place. You may also receive chances for small bits of work along the way that will thicken your wallet and make you feel more productive than you have felt for quite a while. There may be a real estate transaction coming up in the near future, and right now you may be concerned that something won't go well - either the transaction itself or a move you are hoping to make. But you may begin to see signs as early as the middle of March that verify you made the best decision and that it's leading someplace special. A child or children - either yours or younger people who populate your life - may have some great news to share with you before the month is over. Overall, this should be a dynamic, beautiful month for you, with big, important changes in store.

Back