Welcome To aBlackWeb

FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years

The entire cryptocurrency hustle is nothing more than the reflection of the desperation people have to make it big because their regular ass job pays peanuts.

It's not 2012 anymore and people are so fucking desperate, throwing in $500 every month like a lottery ticket in these exchanges.

I've seen people put their entire retirement savings into Bitcoin and watch that shit go up in smoke.

People these days are so divorced from what real money is, it's pretty damn sad. People watch this crypto bullshit like it's a sport and fantasy football. Watch out for breaking news and shit lol.

"A no name bank in in Guatemala uses Cardano to transfer bank notes."

And then people go buy more Cardano. All this cryptocurrency shit is a scam and nobody actually uses this shit.

Mostly banks hold all of it, waiting for it to become legalized and regulated and made actually useful by governments.

If you are throwing your money into crypto-markets, it's basically gambling and fantasy sports. Assume you gonna lose your money.

If homie was really fucking that thing, he deserves to lose his money.

How are you gonna be a billionaire and fuck that?

That's a waste of a billion dollars lol.

Thank you.

My thoughts exactly. Bitch dont even look human...she looks like a troll

Y’all rude I was trying to help the man

But naw u mishandle 10 figures of my money u ain’t gotta worry bout filing bankruptcy

The entire cryptocurrency hustle is nothing more than the reflection of the desperation people have to make it big because their regular ass job pays peanuts.

It's not 2012 anymore and people are so fucking desperate, throwing in $500 every month like a lottery ticket in these exchanges.

I've seen people put their entire retirement savings into Bitcoin and watch that shit go up in smoke.

People these days are so divorced from what real money is, it's pretty damn sad. People watch this crypto bullshit like it's a sport and fantasy football. Watch out for breaking news and shit lol.

"A no name bank in in Guatemala uses Cardano to transfer bank notes."

And then people go buy more Cardano. All this cryptocurrency shit is a scam and nobody actually uses this shit.

Mostly banks hold all of it, waiting for it to become legalized and regulated and made actually useful by governments.

If you are throwing your money into crypto-markets, it's basically gambling and fantasy sports. Assume you gonna lose your money.
Bingo

Back