Welcome To aBlackWeb

From all the pics here, can you tell who has a type?

I'll kick things off:

@Ironman likes dark skin women, if she too lite he won't even enter the thread. He might acknowledge her if she's super bad enough but very rarely. Will not even cosign a broad if he finds she has fake body parts. He likes his girls with natural beauty and very pretty faces. With this one it's really a "the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice" situation, if she ain't dark skin he won't even let her touch it NH. Some types would be a Bria Myles, anyekuos_, atimxo, simimoonlight, Edwina, Angela Bassett.

@Goldie I noticed likes what I call "tatted up fiends", chicks who are a bit on the lite side of the spectrum, curvy AF (real or fake), have mad tatts but have a hood quality to em. Something like an ex-stripper. He doesn't like white girls, he might fuck one if she's early Kim K fine but it's very rare. Chicks that fit the bill are Jessica Kylie, Irene The Dream or Morgan Westbrooks. He'd go after an India Westbrooks but Brooke or Morgan are more his speed.

@genocide_cutter likes lips and tits. And the more excessive the better. He's also a freak so he likes chicks who can keep up with that kind of energy. His ideal chick would be one of them suicide girl models. Geno likes his women over the top. Brunettes, slim waist and legs but huge hooters and pouted lips is Geno's kryptonite. Good examples of his type would be Amy Anderssen, Romi Rain, Nicolette Shea, Anastasyia Kivitko, Angelina Valentine, Kerry Louise.

@AP21 his is interesting, he likes girls he thinks he has a chance with in real life. These types are what we call strong 7s. Type of chick you find going grocery shopping. So they're not drop dead gorgeous but more the "we used to kick it in high school and college but naaahh I don't like her like that types". He also likes em really thick but borderline fat. He needs a girl who can also be his homeboy and wants to rock matching kicks on a summer stroll down town. Some examples are kissedbyken, Angie Martinez, Angela Yee, Laura Stylez (from Hot 97), noforeign, Bree Westbrooks, Dascha Polanco, Ciera Rogers, Jill Scott.
@Infamous114 - might have a thing for latinas, but most importantly any model from Miami. For her eat, breathes and sweats Miami. He puts on for his city as he should. He likes Miami chicks, and chicks who also rep it hard. I notice a lot of the chicks he posts kinda look alike or possibly related. He posts all races, shades and colors. From my POV his type would be bella_potente, _Stephanierao, dollycastro, yoventura, katya Elise Henry.

@Cain his taste a bit more distinguished and exquisite likely from years of experience. He likes a tall, voluptuous and strong woman. Women with natural beauty, some height, thick and fit but have something to say when they open their mouths. His type would be an Amirah Dyme, Tana Gomez, Angela Bassett, soooraven, Ravi_Loso etc.
tenor.gif

@Goldie I noticed likes what I call "tatted up fiends", chicks who are a bit on the lite side of the spectrum, curvy AF (real or fake), have mad tatts but have a hood quality to em. Something like an ex-stripper. He doesn't like white girls, he might fuck one if she's early Kim K fine but it's very rare. Chicks that fit the bill are Jessica Kylie, Irene The Dream or Morgan Westbrooks. He'd go after an India Westbrooks but Brooke or Morgan are more his speed.

Other than the "curvy" and "no white chicks" part, all this shit was wrong lol Where you get this tattoo hood chick shit from?

The 4 chicks I nominated for the IG tournament

On 2nd thought, I think @Sion was right, I do got a thing for ratchet bitches

It gotta be a 70-30% mix tho lol No more than 35% ratchet.

Back