Welcome To aBlackWeb

From a child to teenage years...

Loquacious

šŸ¤ŽšŸ–¤
Site President
how did your neighborhood/community influence you?

Was it in a negative way or positive way? Explain.

I wanna read some stories today.

my hood was full of small gangs and crime....but i always rolled by myself so i always got caught slipping when in the wrong place.

people used to always ask me why do i go outside our hood only to get rolled on....i looked at it like...why not. shit you can get jumped in your own hood. i never wanted people to place limits on me or be able to narrow down my location. i never understood how niggas who were so tough never was tough alone or outside where the odds were in their favor.

i looked at it like bitch shit and used to call them out on it....

so how did all that influence me?

i was never afraid to travel somewhere alone.

New Orleans is rough as fuck but it teaches you respect for the older folks.

I love my city because the youngins may be wild but they actually cook. clean and take up the musical arts ( nigga would be a hustler and play the trumpet with the best of them)

My city is full of talent and anger. We stick together through thick and thin.

The youth is getting better and a lot of folks back home have the go get it mentality and starting to apply that shit in a positive way especially in the business way.

Its a black city with a lot of ppl form central American Honduras and shit (lot of Mexicans came after 2004 and they not like the Latinos that already there. They on some other shit and I don't like it because the black and brown go along great but they low key trying to be separate in our city)

it was both positive and negative .

most of my friends went the negative way and i got to see the outcome of that

Back