Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friends you don’t wanna lose...

Judy Winslow

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
Do y’all got some friends y’all legit don’t wanna lose, like you’ll actually feel some way if y’all stopped being friends? If so, how many and how long have you known them? Why would you be affected by losing them ?

Last edited:
My best friend pretty much my brother. We been tight since red light green light. All thru elementary, middle and high school you didn't see one without the other. We have done a lot of ignant stuff together but we always got each other back.

I'm a popular loner. People I choose to call friends are that because we've been through some shit together. Wouldn't want to lose none of them.

This. People throw that word around but I only call a few niggas ‘friends’. Closer to them niggas than most of my family.

There’s people that you gravitate to and hang out with and get into fuck shit with. Those kinda come and go. Niggas have kids or move or just stop hanging out.

Them few niggas I been down with since childhood, we solid.

Yea.....like three people honestly.
One be on his ninja shit but I get it.
One just cool dude....real dude.
Last dude........cool as fuck. The only one I could turn to on some real shit a few years back. He went out his way constantly and gave real advice. True old head respect.

Got a close circle i grew up with

That never dies no matter how long we go without seeing each other

Plus one i consider fam thats been there thru some real shit

I don’t worry bout that shit Those who wanna be there will remain there those who wanna bounce will find a reason to

Back